Saturday, June 6, 2009

because i'm nocturnal and i think too much

(livejournal's acting weird again, so i'll post my entry here)

listening to:: TV noise (are you the next big star?)

okay, i'm reaally irritated with what i'm hearing now.. it's not music, it's noise. well, no offense. i just don't like it. who would like it if it's distracting?

i planned to write this blog without seeking reference on my notebook but that would be impossible because it's too noisy here. i can't organize my thoughts well whenever it's noisy..

sooo... it's time to consult my notebook! :)

________________________

i'm so stubborn. i should be starting to change my ways and sleep (and of course, wake up) on time but i'm doing the opposite of it -- i'm sleeping past my bedtime (waaaay past).. i wake up quite early, though. cause they've been waking me up before lunchtime for quite sometime now.. i'm trying so hard not to fall back to sleep again after they wake me up but i always do (but now i didn't. hooray.) my naptime session lasts for two hours.. it's not good because i wake up between 9:3o and 12:oonn. i'll prolly last for two hours and then after that, nap time session. haha. it's not good because i'll end up being awake at night. darn it, did you know that i even wrote the draft of this last last night, at 1:45 am. see? i typically last until past two every night.is it healthy to be awake this late? NO. is it normal to be awake this late? NO. darn. i don't know how to fix this.. this delayed sleep phase syndrome. it's like my schedule's been adjusted. and i have to set it to the normal one soon.

maybe.. im thinking it too much.. i worry about sleep too much. that's why i can't find peace and relaxation.. but how can i relax if my mind's unstoppable at night? as you all know, or some of you may know, my mind's at it's most active and creative state at night. maybe because at night, there's silence.. and when there is silence, thoughts come in. so yeah, i can't stop thinking.. i mean.. how could you "close your eyes and don't think. then you'll fall asleep."? mama makes it sound so easy.. i've tried a lot of things to make sleeping easy for me.. but nothing worked. why could sleeping be oh so hard for me? ooh i know why, because i'm a nocturnal and i think too much.

i'm hoping for improvements on this matter when school starts.

oh speaking of school, our classes will start on June 15 instead of June 8. they moved it. well, yeyy! :P

x's and o's,
the pen scribbler. :)

No comments: