Friday, June 5, 2009

see you at livejournal!

hello. i just want you to know, (as if someone actually cares about this) that my sensible posts are posted on my livejournal account which is http://myscribblingpen.livejournal.com . okay? got it? got it?

this account is made for backup purposes only.. and for less sensible posts. haha. xD as much as possible i want my official blogsite (which is on livejournal) to be formal or whatever but at the same time, i have my moments, there are times when i want to post gibberish stuffs. and this is the right place to post them. haha. or in my multiply account. :)

i'm keeping three blogsites now (plus my notebook, which is the most updated of all) and it's hard to keep up with all of it. that's why some are left behind.

why am i talking about this anyway? as if someone cares.. :P

gotta cut this short, Boys Over Flowers will be airing in a couple of minutes now.

see ya.

1 comment:

Mariel Rodriguez said...

well, i do. :)
i'm following your livejournal blog as well as this.
thanks for following mine. Ü